The IUPESM Administrative Council fully supports the International Science Council’s “Statement on combating systemic racism and other forms of discrimination” and accepts it as IUPESM’s stance in rejecting all forms of discrimination in science. IUPESM subscribes to global scientific collaboration that is inclusive and just.” (https://council.science/current/news/statement-on-combating-systemic-racism-and-other-forms-of-discrimination/).
- Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development – Join scientists for a 24-hour online event around the globe, 5 June – 5:00 GMT / 6 June – 5:00 GMT
- 7 April – World Health Day
- European Parliament Interest Group on Biomedical Engineering Event – Pandemic Management and Preparedness: Telemedicine and the Role of Innovative Technologies in Securing a Safer Future
- WHO Strategic and Technical Advisory Group on Medical Devices (STAG MEDEV)
- 11th International Conference on Ethics in Biology, Engineering, and Medicine (ICEBEM)