Herbert F. Voigt, Biomedical Engineering Professor at Boston University, has been awarded a Fulbright Scholar grant to work at the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (PUCP) during the 2014-2015 academic year, the United States Department of State and the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board announced recently.
- Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development – Join scientists for a 24-hour online event around the globe, 5 June – 5:00 GMT / 6 June – 5:00 GMT
- 7 April – World Health Day
- European Parliament Interest Group on Biomedical Engineering Event – Pandemic Management and Preparedness: Telemedicine and the Role of Innovative Technologies in Securing a Safer Future
- WHO Strategic and Technical Advisory Group on Medical Devices (STAG MEDEV)
- 11th International Conference on Ethics in Biology, Engineering, and Medicine (ICEBEM)