Herbert F. Voigt, Biomedical Engineering Professor at Boston University, has been awarded a Fulbright Scholar grant to work at the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (PUCP) during the 2014-2015 academic year, the United States Department of State and the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board announced recently.
- WHO Strategic and Technical Advisory Group on Medical Devices (STAG MEDEV)
- 11th International Conference on Ethics in Biology, Engineering, and Medicine (ICEBEM)
- Obituary: Professor Alun Beddoe (22 April 1945- 21 October 2022)
- IUPESM General Assembly 2022
- 2022 WHO Innovation Forum for the Western Pacific Region: Scaling up for Impact