IUPESM Fellow: Sun Il Kim
Prof. Sun Il Kim
- Past President, The Korean Society for Medical and Biological Engineering
- 2011 President, Medical Device Development Center
- Osong Medical Innovation Foundation
- 1988 Professor and Director, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea.
- 2003-2005 Director General, Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- 1987-1988 Research Associate, Dept. of Biophysics & Physiology, Mayo Foundation, Rochester, MN, U.S.A.
- 1982-1987 Calhoun Endowed Research Fellow, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.
- 1979-1982 Chief Engineer, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Korea.
For his contribution as Co-Chair, Organizing Committee, 10th IUPESM World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering 2006, held in Seoul, South Korea.