IUPESM Fellow: Pierre Aletti
Prof. Pierre Aletti
- Past president of the French Society of Hospital Physicist (1982-1985),
- Member of the ESTRO Board( 1988-1991),
- Member of the Scientific Committee of ESTRO (1988 – 1992)
- French IOMP delegate ( 1994-1997)
- Correspondent member of the AAPM ( American Association of Medical Physics)
- Co-Chairman of the NGO “PMSF”: Medical Physicist without border
- Collaboration with Morocco (Since 1978) for creating and then supporting the Cancer Institute in Rabat: INO Moulay Ben Abdallah
- PMSF ( Medical Physicist without Border NGO) Mission in Cameroon 1993 ( Douala and Yaoundé) and in Senegal(2000)
- Co-Chairman “ PMSF” : Medical Physicist without border (several missions in Cambodia and in Vietnam)
- Missions in Tunisia as expert Physicist (2008-2011)
- Expert physicist in Antananarivo ( Madagascar)
For his contribution as Co-Chair, Organizing Committee, 7th IUPESM World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, 1997 held in Nice, France.
There are no comments published yet.