IUPESM Fellow: Orest Roy
Prof. Orest Roy
National Research Council
- IUPESM Secretary-General, 1991 - 1994
- IFMBE Secretary General , 1988 - 1991
- Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society President, 1976 - 1980
- Instrumental in establishing Technical Aids and Systems for the Handicapped (TASH). Awarded the Walter Dinsdale Award for exceptional achievement in the development of technical aids for the benefit of disabled persons.
Honours & Awards
- Fellow, Rehabilitation Society of North America
- Honorary Life Member, IFMBE
- Senior Member, IEEE
There are no comments published yet.