IUPESM Fellow: Nandor Richter
Prof. Nandor Richter
National Institute for Hospital and Medical Engineering (ORKI)
- IUPESM Vice-President, 1988 - 1991
- IFMBE President, 1985 - 1988
- Board Member, Hungarian Academy of Engineering
- Served as a UN expert in the field of health-related technical activities. An expert for project evaluations in the EU and for UN agencies (UNIDO, WHO). Head of Product Development and Design Laboratory of Medicor, the largest medical equipment company in Central Europe.
Honours & Awards
- Kolos Richard Award
- Csáki Frigyes Memorial Medal
- Dr. Katona Zoltán Medal
- Founding Fellow, International Academy for Medical and Biological Engineering
- Honorary Life Member, IFMBE
- Honorary Life Member, Hungarian National Society of Medical Engineering
There are no comments published yet.