IUPESM Fellow: Makoto Kikuchi
Prof. Makoto Kikuchi
Japan Association for the Advancement of Medical Equipment
- IUPESM AC Member, 2003 - 2012
- IUPESM Vice-President, 2009 - 2012
- IFMBE President, 2006 - 2009
- Served in various capacity in IFMBE for 24 years (1985 - 2009)
- Japan Association for the Advancement of Medical Equipment (JAAME) President, 2020
- President of Mindful Home Care Product Design Research Institute
- Development of BME profession worldwide through his activities and services with the government and industry sector.
- Started the Strategy Planning Committee of the METIS Consortium in Japan (2001).
- Active in Japanese Industrial Standard Committee more than 25 years, and chaired the JISC Medical Device and Equipment more than 15 years
Honours & Awards
- IFMBE Honorary Life Member 2015
- Kelvin Premium, IEE
- Medical Instrument Society of Japan Award
- Magna cum Laude Citation, American Society of Neuroradiology
- Japanese Society of Laser Surgery and Medicine Award
- Ministry Medal, Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) of Japan
- Decoration of 3rd Order of the Sacred Treasure (Japan)
There are no comments published yet.