IUPESM Fellow: Luis Kun
Prof. Luis Kun
- IFMBE – Ad-Com 2009-2015 & IFMBE – Chairman of the Global Citizen Safety and Security WG, (2006 – 2018).
- 2022 President Elect IEEE Society for Social Implications of Technology (SSIT).
- IEEE EMBS Adcom 2020-2022
- IEEE –SSIT Board of Governors 2008– Present
- IEEE – Computer Society (CS) – Distinguished Visitor Program (DVP)2003- 2017.
- IEEE EMBS - Distinguished Lecturer Program (DL) 2008-2013; 2016-2018.
- IEEE- SSIT Distinguished Lecturer (DL) 2010 – Present (Program Chair since 2016)
- 2019 - Medal of Honor from ARGENTINE Cyberdefense Command
- 2018 – IFMBE HONORARY LIFE MEMBER
- 2016 - Medal of Merit, the National Unit of Engineering Associations (UNAI) of Mexico.
- 2016 – Fellow, International Academy of Medical and Biological Engineering (IAMBE)
- 2016 - Life Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
For his contribution as Co-Editor-in-Chief (2007-2018) of the IUPESM journal, Health & Technology published by Springer-Nature