IUPESM Fellow: Herbert Voigt
Prof. Herbert Voigt
- IUPESM AC member, 2006 - 2018
- IUPESM President, 2012 - 2015
- IFMBE President, 2009 - 2012
- AIMBE President, 2006 - 2007
- BMES President, 1999
- Contributed extensively to global health, notably his travel to Nigeria, Sweden, Malaysia and Peru. Recipient of a Fulbright Scholarship to the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (2014 - 15) to develop a new biomedical engineering PhD program and worked with Peru’s National Institutes of Health to create a research program to detect heavy metals in biological samples.
Honours & Awards
- Fellow, American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering
- CCNY Alumni Career Achievement Award, 1994
- Fulbright Scholarship (Peru), 2015
- Alpha Eta Mu Beta's Outstanding Dedication and Service Award, 2016
- BMES's President's Award, 2002 & Distinguished Service Award, 2004
- IEEE Distinguished Lecturer, 2012 - 2013
There are no comments published yet.