IUPESM Fellow: Carlos de Almeida
Prof. Carlos de Almeida
- Full Professor in Medical Physics, Rio de Janeiro University
- Fellow M.D. Anderson Hospital
- Visiting Scientist Institut Gustave Roussy -1997
- Visiting Scientist Institut Pierre-Marie Curie-2010
- Certified by the American Board of Medical Physics
- Fellow AAPM and IOMP
- Creator of the Brazilian Board in Medical Physics – 1979
- Former Director of the Brazilian SSDL
- Former Member of the IAEA -SSDL Scientific Committee- 1983-1989
- Founding and Program Director of the National QA Program in Radiotherapy 2007-2010
- Founding and Program Director the Professional Master’s degree in Medical Physics- 2017to now
- IAEA expert in Several Technical and Teaching in Latin America Missions
For his contribution as Co-Chair, Organizing Committee, 6th IUPESM World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering 1994, held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
There are no comments published yet.